11 tricks on how to get more Brawl Stars gems
Have you been playing Brawl Stars for a while and still don’t have that “pro” feel to it? In this blog post, I am going to give you 11 tips and tricks that will help you win more often. Whether you are new or experienced at Brawl Stars, these tips are sure to make your gameplay better!
Here are 11 tips to get more gems in Brawl Stars:
– The gem boosters are a great way to get gems in the game. You can find them at different levels of rarity, but it is important that you do not use all your coins too quickly on these items!
– Try playing more than one brawler each day to unlock their respective chest and earn 500 coins per day.
– Make sure you take advantage of daily rewards and events. They provide plenty of gems in return!
– Brawl Stars has a tonne of different game modes that will get you more coins, which is one way to earn free gems without paying for them.
Here are some general tips:
– If two teams have the same number of gems, the team with more coins will prevail.
– If you are having a tough time in Brawl Stars and need some help, make sure to open up your profile page! You’ll be able to see lots of helpful tips for brawlers that others have left on their profiles.
– Besides your gameplay strategy guide there’s also a live map of the game. It will show you where there are other players nearby as well as what events are happening in your area and around the world.
– From time to time, Brawl Stars releases limited items on sale for gems! If you’re looking for something specific or want to try out an idea that’s not yet available otherwise, this is a good way to get it.
– Brawl Stars can be played in multiple languages! From the settings menu, you can change your game language and chat language for players from all over the world.
– You’ll also find that different countries have their own events, so check out what’s happening nearby before playing or using gems on something in another region. This helps you to find offers in different regions to get some special deals for gems!
– You can use the Gem Counter to figure out how much you earn and spend each day! The counter will reset every day at 0:00 hrs UTC, so it’s worth checking every day for an accurate measure of your progress.
We hope the Brawl Stats cheats, tips and tricks could help you!